Well, what did I end up doing with my “bachelorette” weekend?
I cleaned my entire closet (more on that later this week) and got rid of so much stuff. I took The Puppy on four walks. I took myself out to brunch (I’m really the best date ever). I sneakily bought a bike marquee light (from Target – here) that I knew The Husband would not approve of. I drank approximately 15 cups of coffee.
I printed two wedding photos to put in frames…which is noteworthy, because our wedding was 16 months ago, and I’m just now printing photos from it (#bridefail). I started reading a new book. I got bored and missed The Husband (#sappywife). I ate way too much salted caramel popcorn. I read blogs. I blogged.
And now I’m here…on a Monday (blech) wearing navy and stripes. So nothing new, right?
- On Target item: Merona Navy/Green Stripe Blazer (similar)
- Necklace: Target (somewhat similar)
- Dress: Loft (similar options below)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; super similar)
- Heels: Naturalizer (exact – I love the black/snake combo too!)