Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Oh a striped skirt that comes in a blue/white/navy color combination…would you like to come home with me? Absolutely!
- Blogger love of the week: This is slightly cheating, but I loved all THREE of Kimberly’s Old Navy summer outfits. That skirt in particular is calling my name (get it here)!
- So the J.Crew Field Jacket that EVERYONE has (including yours truly) now comes in a beautiful deep burgundy color. Stay strong, Katie!
- 23 genius inventions that need to hurry up and get here, seriously! I mean that travel jacket and iPhone old-school video camera case actually both sound pretty cool.
- Crazy statistics on the amount of Starbucks that we drink in a year (35 times longer than the Great Wall…yikes!).
- I’m sorry…did someone make this backpack specifically for me? Stripes AND the best color combination in the world? Yes, please!
- We all love Audrey Hepburn, right (which reminds me…I’d like to watch some of her other movies besides Breakfast at Tiffany’s). Sure, she’s very, very stylish, but she was also very thoughtful, so here are 15 life lessons from Audrey Hepburn (#5 made me laugh out loud).
- Dear Sole Society, stop coming out with the prettiest shoes (including these perfect-for-fall ankle boots)! Love, Me.
- 24 signs you know that you and your dog are totally inseparable. Is it bad that I nodded to 23 of these? Whenever The Husband and I leave Coopy to go on a trip or anything, I’m always saying “I miss Coopy!” within the first four hours!
- I don’t really want to talk about it, but the Boden catalog somehow arrived at my house in the mail, and I flipped through it, wanted EVERYTHING (and I mean everything), and then proceeded to order a million things off the website. Including, but not limited to this shirt that comes in a bicycle print AND a double decker bus print! Gimme.
- On Target item: Merona Badminton Print Buttondown Shirt (exact – on super sale too!)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Pants: Loft (exact)
- Shoes: Sole Society (exact)