This skirt is one of my favorites to wear, and it also seems to fetch me the most compliments. I wore this outfit last week to work, and three co-workers stopped to tell me how much they liked it. Mind you, this isn’t even the first (or the last) time I’ve worn this skirt to the office, but it always seems to draw attention.
It also goes with everything, because it’s a neutral color combination (duh), and a fairly simple pattern, so it doesn’t overwhelm, but definitely adds interest.
So moral of the story? If you want to be the talk of the office (in a good way), buy a black and white grid print skirt.
- On Target item: Merona Black Crepe Sleeveless Buttondown (similar)
- Sunglasses: Gap Factory (similar)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Cardigan: Loft (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Redgy” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Skirt: Loft (similar options below…huge trend this year!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)