My love for foxes is well known to my family, friends, and loved ones. So much so that my mom has a Pinterest board (follow me here) that’s dedicated to things that make her think of me…1/2 of it is filled with foxes (for those wondering, the other half is made up of bikes and s’mores and puppies).
I had seen this scarf a looooong time ago on Target’s website, since I am known to spend a lot of time on there. At the time, I didn’t really need another scarf, but then I decided I would really like a clothing piece with a fox on it, and a scarf seemed the most “normal” route to go.
Turns out by then, everyone else wanted fox scarves too, so it was sold out. I just happened to be searching for something else this week and lo and behold? My fox scarf was back, so I added it to my cart and rushed to check out, so hopefully it is on its way to me in the mail!
And that my friends is why I’m feeling foxy!
ps. All the items today make an outfit that I would TOTALLY wear. Coincidence or further fate? We may never known! ;)
- MICHAEL by Michael Kors Cobalt Blue Crossbody Purse (I’m obviously not into name brands, I run a budget-friendly Target style blog, but I’m in love with this purse. Help me!)
- The Limited Pleated Hem Sweater (just a touch of fancy…also comes in a coral color)
- Loft Navy Skinny Ankle Pants
- Old Navy Heather Gray Knit Blazer
- Target Oversized Fox Print Scarf