I’m not layering up yet (except to stay warm at my workplace – office air-conditioning – yikes!), but it’s never too soon to think about fall layering right? It’s one of the best things about fall in my opinion, besides football!
My three favorite kinds of vests are utility vests, suit vests, and quilted puffer vests. They each serve different purposes (casual, dressy, and warmth!), but they all can add a layer of interest to your outfit. These are some of my favorite under $100 options out there right now, and I’m sure more will be released as we get closer to fall!
pps. Check out my vest archives here to see how I have worn these types of vests in the past (minus the suit vest, I don’t have one of those!), and get ready for a fall and winter chocked full of vests!
- Carlson via Nordstrom Gray Utility Vest (several other colors too)
- Maison Jules Navy Utility Vest
- Merona Green Utility Vest
- Mossimo Black Suit Vest (comes in white too)
- Halogen via Nordstrom White Suit Vest (comes in black also)
- J.Crew Moss Green Excursion Quilted Puffer Vest (six others colors too)
- J.Crew Factory Gray Tweed Quilted Puffer Vest (I’ll take this one please!)
- J.Crew Factory Navy Quilted Puffer Vest (four other colors also)