Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- It’s almost that time of year, guys, when all the animal intarsia sweaters come out (aka the best time of the year)!! How cute is this navy one with a wolf/fox on it? The answer is sooooooooo cute (in case you were wondering)!
- Blogger love of the week: Doesn’t Nicole look STUNNING in this skirt/blouse combo? All of the colors, and I want that skirt. Like now!
- This dress is waaaay out of my price range, but it is gorgeous and I’m going to stalk it until it goes on sale (more like super sale). Even the name of it is pretty (vintage silk scarf dress).
- This article on Mindy Kaling’s Guide to Killer Confidence was so great and so real. It’s no secret, I love me some Mindy. I loved her in The Office and The Mindy Project, but even more than that, I loved her first book (Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?), and I’ve already pre-ordered her second one (Why Not Me?) that comes out next month.
- I feel like this rumor comes around once a year, but THE SPICE GIRLS (minus Posh) MIGHT BE REUNITING VERY SOON! I just don’t know if 90s Katie can handle it.
- Apparently suede bags are having a moment this season/year, and I can’t decided whether I like this one (in brown) or this one (in maroon) more!
- This blogger made tie-dye s’mores, and the camp counselor in me just fangirled the ENTIRE TIME. (Mom, help me make these!) And apparently yesterday was National S’mores Day! Hope you celebrated appropriately!
- How cute is this vintage camera collection tee? Perfect for the photographer (or style blogger) in your life!
- B sent me this (and only this) picture in an email, and I about lost it at worl. If you love the delicious green stuff made from avocados, you might get a kick out of it too (can’t say too much otherwise, I’ll spoil it…warning, there is “inappropriate” language)!
- The “Under $100 Favorites” is my favorite section of J.Crew’s website (here) and is really the only place I’m headed for if there isn’t a coupon code floating around (see above at that silk dress). I’d like this stripe shirt and these navy/blue sneakers please!
- On Target item: White Pendant/Tassel Necklace (somewhat similar)
- Shirt: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Pants: Loft (exact)
- Shoes: Sole Society (exact- somes sizes here; other sizes available here)