Red and blue. Blue and red.
A color combination that will always have a place in my heart, closet, and Friday wishlist.
I’m such a broken records, but there really is a great benefit to picking a few favorite colors and building a wardrobe around them. Mine (shocker) are obviously red and blue (with touches of yellow), but you can pick your own favorites! Everything in your closet ends up working together and when it doesn’t, you can substitute with neutrals.
Other color combinations that tend to work well together: yellow and blue; green and yellow; purple and green; blue and purple.
So grab the rainbow (or at least part of it) and get to mixing!
- Sole Society Red Bandana Print Scarf (loooove)
- Gap White/Black Polka Dot Shirt (comes in navy/white too)
- Merona Beige/Black Colorblock Ballet Flats (so chic!)
- The Limited Red/Blue Print Dress (want…like right now!)
- Merona Blue Vertical Buckles Purse (comes in multiple other colors)