You all probably thought I was going to do a blueberry post after Friday’s post…well you were wrong, but that would be a great idea for next year (someone remind me). But instead of that great-sounding post, we’re talking about probably my favorite summer drink (sorry gin and tonics). Since it is my favorite and it’s still summertime, I felt it was pretty fitting to devote a whole On Trend post to the booze-fruit-filled sweet wine!
Or more accurately, today, we’re referencing sangria’s color. This pretty purple-berry-maroon shade is all over stores right now, and it’s the perfect shade to aid in your transition from summer to fall.
Now, that’s certainly something we can raise a glass and cheers to (my mom is so proud of the research that went into this post, I’m sure)! ;)
- Merona Maroon Satchel Purse (comes in two other colors too)
- Sole Society Maroon Ankle Boots
- Merona Maroon Pintuck Sleeveless Blouse
- Merona Berry Purple Boatneck Tee
- Old Navy Maroon/Purple Pixie Pant
- Sole Society Maroon D’Orsay Wedge Pump
- Loft Ruffled Sweater Tee (comes in black and white too)
- Mossimo Suppy Co. Maroon Infinity Scarf