Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Per usual, I love almost all of the new arrivals from Loft, but especially this striped coatigan (like a really big cozy cardigan). Shocker of the century, it’s red, white, and blue.
- Blogger love of the week: I’m sorry but every. single. time. that Kimberly does an Old Navy post, I want to run out to the store and buy every. single. item that she is wearing! She’s killing it (in a good way) for you, Old Navy!
- The mosaic-style print on these kitten heels from J.Crew Factory is spot on for fall. I think the mosaic print trend is going to be big in general, as evidenced by all of the mosaic prints in Ann Taylor’s new arrival here.
- Target’s going to have a 20-page spread in the September issue of Vogue (and Beyonce is on the cover). It’s major, and I love all the throwback elements (to old Vogue photos) and stylish design! Check out some of the photos here.
- I know some of you don’t care about sports at all, and that’s cool, but for those of you (like me) that love to watch the games and cheer for your team, then this article about how the NFL just doesn’t understand female fans really hit home for me and might for you too (and yes, I know what a play clock is, NFL).
- This tweed flounce skirt is going to be the perfect addition to my fall wardrobe (if it is long enough)!
- Reese Witherspoon is practically perfect, y’all (as evidenced in these 22 southern belle photos). And I would love to have some extra money lying around to grab something from her new clothing line, Draper James.
- This dress is really unique and a beauty (in navy and light blue), but now I just have to wait patiently for a coupon code or to find lots of money under my couch (or pillow)!
- 31 pictures for all of us who might be a bit stressed (hint: baskets of puppies is at least one of them)!
- It’s no secret that I love navy, and this gray/navy houndstooth sweater is the perfect mix of modern and classic.
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact with this season’s colors)
- Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar red crossbody options below)
- Skirt: Loft (super similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)