These ballet flats, you guys. I don’t wear them a lot and find them hard to work into an outfit, but when I do…I feel like they steal the show (in a good way of course).
I also like how almost everything in this outfit had at least two colors going on, but since they all centered around black and white, it really worked together, and it’s one of my favorite outfits that I’ve worn to date on this blog.
You know, not to brag or anything. It’s the shoes…they do all the work! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Ballet Flats (super similar)
- Blazer: Ann Taylor (similar)
- Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Dress: Old Navy (almost exact)