I love a crazy print…in fact, the crazier the better. Like maybe a hot air balloon print (seen here) or better yet a swan print (seen here)…hypothetically speaking of course. So here’s some prints that aren’t completely crazier…sophisticated, actually. And they’re actually five of my favorite prints for fall: abstract art, stripes, polka dots (in a non-traditional color combo), windowpane (it’s back this year!), and leopard print.
So grab some prints, and let’s party!
- Loft Multicolored Painterly Top
- Old Navy Stripe Bomber Jacket
- Sole Society Polka Dot Print Heels (gimme!)
- Merona Black/White Windowpane Print Dress
- Merona Leopard Print Dome Satchel Purse (so chic!)