The fastest way to feel like you’re on a vacation to an exotic location? Mosaic prints. It just always seems to take me back in time and makes me appreciate the intricacies of the designs and mix of colors.
And the best part is that right now, they’re a very trendy print to wear now and later. Pair a mosaic print skirt with a breezy white top and sandals for an easy summer look, and wear it later with a sweater, tights, and ankle boots for the perfect fall look.
At least that’s what I’m going to do once that Ann Taylor mosaic skirt goes on sale!
- Ann Taylor Mosaic Print Blouse (comes in a cardigan form here too)
- Nordstrom Mosaic Print Leather Wallet (comes in black too)
- Ann Taylor Mosaic Print Flare Dress
- Halogen Mosaic Print Skirt (on sale and comes in cream too)
- Lou & Grey Mosaic Print Sweater
- Mossimo Black/White Mosaic Print Shirt Dress
- Halogen Mosaic Print Coral Scarf
- Ann Taylor Mosaic Print Skirt