That title challenge up there? That’s directed at Monday aka the worst day of the week aka today (it’s also a lyric from a super catchy Selena Gomez song*).
But this week (unlike last week), I’m ready for you Monday! I’ve had a whole three days off, and I’m coming off my weekend of easy-breezy-lake vibes. Which basically means I think I can do anything.
Printer out of toner? Easy. Angry customer? Bring ’em on. 25 phones calls and 50 new unread emails? Simple.
So let’s do this Monday, I’m ready, you’re ready. Come and get it.
*ps. B and I are really dorky and have this thing where we text each other Selena Gomez lyrics when we hear one of her songs on. Does anyone else have weird inside jokes with their friends and want to share them below?!
- On Target item: Merona Navy/Red Stripe Boatneck Tee (super similar)
- Sunglasses: Mossimo, Target (exact)
- Necklace: thrifted (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)
- Sandals: Merona, Target (super similar)