Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I‘ll take this perfect-for-fall skirt in all four colors, please! Can you imagine how many different outfits you could make?
- Blogger love of the week: I’m obsessed with Fran’s ikat dress, and she’s killing it with all the ways she’s remixed it already.
- A polka dotted puffer vest (say that 5 times fast)? Yes, please! It will even match my purse in today’s look! ;)
- The PURE JOY of this British five-year-old who finds out he’s going to be a big brother made my day. “Is it really in there…right now?”
- 21 ways to pay it forward (I love articles like this!). I’m trying a couple of them this week!
- Another day, another plaid shirtdress that I love. This one might actually be hanging out in my online shopping cart right now!
- What if your mom (or dad) wrote your dating profile bio…would it look like this? Nicole shared this two week’s ago and I thought it was so nice and sweet! The ONLY reason I wish I was still on the dating scene (love you, The Husband) is so that my mom/dad could write one for me!
- I love this side-zip sweater so MUCH! The only problem is that I might love all four striped patterns equally, so how will I choose?!
- That’s it guys, I’m moving to Chicago. Because they are going to have a Target that serves booze. Game changer while grocery shopping or while bringing your husband to Target while you shop for clothes! ;)
- These totes have the FUNNIEST sayings on them. I can’t decide if “Be a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins” is funnier than “I know guacamole is extra”. Which one is your favorite (mine is the dog one!)?
- BONUS: I know you hate these shorts, Mom. No, I didn’t pay extra for the distressing. ;)
- On Target item: Merona Eyelet Sweatshirt (super similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar)
- Shorts: Old Navy (exact)
- Shoes: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (exact)