Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’d love to try this casual outfit on at the store, pay for it (of course), and walk out in it. It’s that good, and so perfect for fall!
- Blogger love of the week: I love a good cargo jacket (my favorite option for one is here) and I love style inspiration, so I was all over Audrey’s collage of how to work a cargo jacket into your fall wardrobe (also great for spring too)!
- I love a good bow tie blouse, and this one comes in prints and solids!
- The best Taylor Swift life mantras gather together in one spot…I think number 13 is my favorite (go thoughtfulness go!), though number 9 is fantastic as well (I want it to be possible for everyone to be successful, not just a select few)!
- How cool is this dad? He collects old, used crayons and melts them down into new crayon specifically to donate them to local children’s hospitals. What a great project!
- Never would I have ever guessed that this black/white buffalo plaid print skirt came from JCPenney! Super chic!
- Football has officially started, and I’m always on the hunt for something to eat during the game, so here’s 175 recipes to get you started. Feel free to deliver the finished goods over here on Sunday! ;)
- I’m obsessed with animal graphic prints, so it’s not a surprise to me that I love the little zebras on this shirt!
- If you haven’t heard Demi Lovato cover Hozier’s Take Me to Church, you need to. It’s here, and it’s amazing!
- This lace skirt comes in black and burgundy, and they’re both so pretty! Insert heart eye emoji!
- On Target item: Merona Navy/White Polka Dot Blouse (similar options below)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Ring: also from Rocksbox!
- Cardigan: Loft (almost exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; super similar)
- Skirt: Uniqlo (similar)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (super similar)