Just a random collection for today’s Five for Friday post of some of my favorite fall items that I’ve found recently.
I don’t know about you all, but fall is really my favorite time to shop. The jewel/darker colors line up with my favorite hues and colors that I like to wear, and everything just seems a lot richer with all the layers and contrasting fabrics. You can be more creative without suffering through all the sweat that comes with summer layering (you know, I know it…someone had to say it!).
Fall for the win, my friends.
ps. As a bonus, you could probably wear all these items together and have a pretty great outfit!
- Banana Republic Bike Print Scarf (too cute for words!)
- J.Crew Factory Trench Coat
- Old Navy Green Suede Flats
- Merona Maroon Fit and Flare Dress (comes in three other colors too!)
- Sole Society Cognac Saddle Bag Purse (gorgeous and also comes in black!)