We all know that fall comes with flannel, blanket scarves, and pumpkin spice lattes, but it also comes with its own unique set of colors.
I’ve been loving how red and maroon/burgundy/wine (whatever they’re calling it this year) looks together lately, and as a pair, they’re coming in strong for my favorite fall color combination. Though I also love navy and mustard yellow. And forest green and rich plum. Oh and dark brown and moss green….
You get the picture, right? Fall’s the greatest for SO many reasons, including a cornucopia of color combinations (see what I did there?)!
What’s your favorite fall color mix?
- Mossimo Supply Co. Black Fedora Hat
- J.Crew Factory Gray/Black Knit Sweater
- Mossimo Gold/Black Watch
- J.Crew Factory Black Stretch Pants
- Moda Luxe Wine Crossbody Purse (comes in several other colors)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Black Ankle Boots
- J.Crew Factory Red/Gray Plaid Shirt