Life is great in the fall, where the weather is cool in the morning and the leaves are already crunching under my feet on long walks with The Puppy. But Indiana weather is weird, and we’ve had days where it definitely doesn’t feel like fall is coming!
So what’s a style blogger (or any other reasonable person) to do when the whole blogging community is abuzz with fall love, but you’re sweltering in the late summer heat? Work in some fall colors (navy, burgundy, burnt orange, mustard yellow, olive green, etc.) with fall like items (felt hats, oxford shoes, ankle boots, scarves, etc.), while still keeping this outfit temperature friendly to fight those 80-90 degree afternoons.
And that my friends is how I’m beating the summer heat while still proclaiming my love to all things fall!
ps. Another day, another Old Navy floral skirt remixed on the blog…sick of these skirts, yet? I’m thinking of ordering the yellow one next!
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (similar)
- Hat: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact – I. Love. This. Watch!)
- Nail Polish: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Oxfords: Mossimo Supply Co. (similar)