In Wednesday’s What I Wish I Wore post (here, if you missed it), I professed my love for a fall color combo (red and burgundy), but I’m back again two days later with a whole new color mix that might be my new favorite!
Army green and cobalt blue!
It’s no secret that I love blue (specifically Colts blue which is really cobalt blue), so that’s no surprise, but pairing it with green is something new in these parts! Give it a try at home (with neutrals), and you might just be surprised with how much you like it!
- Merona Green Utility Jacket (comes in a gray/blue shade too too)
- Merona Cobalt Blue Satchel Purse (in multiple other colors here)
- J.Crew Factory Blue/Black Loafer Flats
- INC White Wrap Blouse (comes in black too)
- Old Navy Black/White Grid Print Ankle Pants