I’ve got only a few words for you today, and they are limited to…
I can’t really put into words how great this dress is, but because I’m a woman of many words (let’s call a spade a spade…I’m a chatterbox), I’ll try just for you all. ;)
It’s fit and flare. It’s blue. It’s long enough to be work appropriate (even for us tall gals). It’s made of this “tweed” material, which isn’t tweed, but more like if tweed and sweatshirt material got together and had a baby. It’s textured, but light. It’s thick ponte material (not thin and see through like some dresses). Annnnnd it’s under $30 regularly priced!
Really, the only thing it doesn’t have going for it is that it doesn’t have pockets!
If blue tweed isn’t your thing, it also happens to comes in four plain shades (here). I bought the berry color one (because I loved this dress that much) and have already worn it to two weddings (one in warmer temps and one in fall like weather).
So what are you waiting for? ;)
- On Target item: Merona Navy Tweed Dress (exact)
- Belt: Mossimo Supply Co. (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rhapsody Red” (fingers) and “Sugar Fix” (toes – more baby blue in real life)
- Cardigan: Loft (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; super similar)
- Heels: Naturalizer (exact)