Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- J.Crew’s styled looks are always on point, but I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a batch that I like as much as these here. I’d like all of #1 and #3, please!
- Blogger love of the week: Anna (Jane) never ever looks bad, and I think it’s because she keeps everything simply chic. So needless to say, she looks great in this classic, neutral outfit. Ps. Teach me how to do your photos, lady! ;)
- Go ahead and put this wool colorblocked winter coat on my wishlist, because I’m going to have to save up for it, but it’s perfect and looks so warm!
- Anna Kendrick is back in her third short video for Kate Spade, and I have to say, the fall/winter collection looks lovely and fun at Kate Spade (“you have a lot of glitter on your hat, is that intentional?”). See it here!
- I pack my lunch almost everyday, but I need to work on changing up what I bring with me sometimes, so this article on lunch packing was a great boost in that direction!
- This navy faux leather skirt is currently out of my budget, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love it! I have a feeling that I’ll be price stalking it all season long!
- I would like to redo my engagement photos (I’ll keep the same guy though!) to have a 101 Dalmatians shoot just like this couple. How cute are these!
- This mixed red tartan plaid scarf is perfect for fall and winter! If you can grab it during one of Madewell’s sales, it will definitely enhance your outfits!
- Also, super late to the game on this one, but I can’t stop watching (and laughing) at Jimmy Fallon and Ellen DeGeneres’s lip sync battle. So funny (and the dance moves by Jimmy are the best part)!
- How cute are these plaid rain boots from Tommy Hilfiger!? I wouldn’t even mind going out in a rainstorm, if I had these on!
- On Target item: Merona Red Bow Flats (save; splurge)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Nail Polish: “Grayfitti”
- Tee: Merona, Target (exact)
- Jean Jacket: Old Navy (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; super similar)
- Skirt: Loft (exact)