So tell me whatcha want…whatcha really really want…
Well, now that I have the Spice Girls stuck in your head, I’ll tell you what I want. I want fall, and all of these fall like items below. That’s cool, right?
Top Twelve Things On My Fall Wishlist for 2015:
- Puffer Vest – This is my ideal fall layer. You can get these in a variety of colors from various retailers (including a chambray version here), but my favorites are definitely from J.Crew (here) and J.Crew Factory (here).
- Oxford Shirt – Any man will tell you that a blue oxford shirt is a staple in their closet, and just because we’re ladies doesn’t mean that we should miss out on an easily remixable piece.
- New Pair of Ankle Boots – Duh. I lived in ankle boots all fall (and winter) last year. They’re casual enough to make it through the weekend, and a nice leather (or faux leather) pair can even work in the office.
- Something Burgundy – It’s one of my favorite colors for fall this year, and who can say no to a cozy sweater?
- Blanket Scarf – They’re back and better than ever in my opinion. I was actually looking for a scarf in this exact plaid last year, and you better believe that I already ordered this one!
- Utility Jacket – A classic, must have piece for fall. Light enough for those warmer fall days and easily layerable with a sweater for those brisk fall nights!
- Suede Skirt – A must have this year, as the 70s are apparently back and I’ve seen it on every blogger ever (minus me). This one is affordable and super cute.
- Something Leopard – Leopard’s a neutral don’t you know? Grab a leopard print bag, scarf, belt, or pair of shoes (or one of each!) to make your fall wardrobe a bit more interesting.
- Green Utility Shirt – It’s the new chambray shirt and easily mixes in with almost everything else that you already own. Easy peasy.
- Crossbody Purse – Too many fun things in fall involve two hands: apple picking, cheering on the local football team, making s’mores over a campfire, etc. Crossbody purses are obviously ideal for that.
- Tweed Skirt – Tweed is a huge trend this season, and I think the easiest way to mix it in is with a tweed skirt. Pair it with a sweater or a button down.
- New Plaid Shirt – Nothing says fall like a new plaid shirt, right?
What are you putting on your fall wishlist? Did I miss anything?