The number one style trick that magazine articles reference is how to wear something to work and then out to the bars, but the annoying part is it is always the same thing.
Dress + blazer + statement necklace + heels. Always.
I’m here to say that if you don’t want to wear a dress to work (or all your dresses are in your laundry basket…guilty over here), then you have options, my friends! I love this outfit for your 9-to-5 and your 5-9 activities! It’s fun and professional (a little color and collar never hurt), and most of all, it’s not a dress!
Pass the wine, won’t you?! ;)
- J.Crew Factory Navy/Ivory Graphic Print Sweater
- Covergirl Magnetic Mauve Outlast Lipstick
- Target Gold Pave Link Bracelet (they’re back!)
- J.Crew Factory White Stretch Buttondown Shirt
- Under One Sky Reversible Tote Purse (reverses to solid navy!)
- J.Crew Factory Burgundy Wool Skimmer Pants
- Merona Blush Wedge Pumps