It’s finally officially fall, so it’s time to talk about fall outerwear!
I love a good fall jacket, but you can only really enjoy wearing them for a few months of the year! So each of the options above are affordable (especially if you catch the J.Crew ones during a sale) and warm enough for those brisk fall days!
So layer up and let’s go apple picking (because that’s really what I would like to do right now!)!
- Calvin Klein Trench Coat (great reviews and comes in khaki and black)
- J.Crew Field Jacket (comes in black, green, and maroon)
- Merona Navy Quilted Jacket (comes in so many colors and patterns)
- Merona Rain Anorak Jacket (comes in three other colors)
- Merona Fleece Wrap Jacket (comes in black/white and blue)
- Merona Canvas Utility Jacket (comes in green and gray)
- J.Crew Factory Black Quilted Jacket (comes in navy and cream too)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Twill Anorak Jacket (comes in other colors and one pattern)