Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I already have a heart-print sweater, but you might not and this one is so perfect for fall/winter (and more versatile than mine)! Wear it with a black skirt and heels for work or jeans and ankle boots on the weekend!
- Blogger love of the week: Another day, another outfit that I love on Daphne! She honestly looks so pulled together all the time, and this fall look is one of my favorites!
- This printblock shirtdress from Loft is so pretty! Don’t you think it would look great with a fall hat and some ankle boots?
- 6 quotes from Jennifer Lawrence that are spot on. #1 is a great reminder, and #6 is 100% yes! ;)
- 22 grilled cheese sandwiches that I would love to have on a plate right now (sorry if I made you hungry with this)!
- These fringe loafers are now on my wishlist for fall (in taupe). Don’t they totally remind you of back to school style!?
- 21 ways to make yourself feel better if you’re stuck in a rut, which we can all find ourselves in sometime or another. I’m pinning this one for future reference, and if I throw a party (tip #14), I’ll be sure to invite you all!
- Navy, red, and white plaid cardigan? Don’t mind if I do!
- I loved this living room tour of the blogger behind Honestly WTF, and it came together in only three days! Pretty impressive, and I love all the mixed textures!
- I’ll take this whole outfit that’s perfect for casual weekends, but I especially want the pants and the shoes! Insert emoji heart eyes here! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Green Utility Shirt (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact)
- Scarf: Target (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)