Today’s fun highlights:
- This shirt is way, way, way out of my comfort zone (beyond bold print; flowy/loose fit), but I loved the color combination (#shocker), and I saw a girl wearing it ahead of me in the checkout line and decided it was worth a try once it went on sale during Labor Day weekend.
- The first time I busted it out was with jeans on a Casual Friday at work, but I can’t wait to pair it with a navy blazer or a skirt (or both!).
- These ballet flats might have been my second favorite Target purchase this season (the first favorite would be this dress). So comfy, and I love the quilted detail!
- Today is our last full day in Europe, and it is crazy to me that it is almost over! We’ve had a blast, and I realize how lucky I am to be able to take this long of a trip and spend that much time with The Husband!
- I do miss The Puppy though (and my own bed and hair dryer), so I can’t wait to get home to him!
- None this week because we’re still traveling (I can tell you all about the deals in Germany, though)! They’ll be back next week!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Floral Print Blouse (exact)
- Lip Color: Almay (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Flats: Merona, Target (exact)