Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- If you’ve been lusting after the J.Crew Field Jacket (here, if you don’t know what I’m talking about), but can’t afford the price, then I’ve found a great substitute for you (here) for under $60! Score!
- Blogger love of the week: I’m a bit behind on my blog reading after being out of the country, but I loved this post from Kendi on ways to remix a leather skirt. It was a great reminder to bust mine out soon now that it is fall!
- High heels are hard to wear day in and out, so I’ve been trying to work more flats into my life. These gold moccasins are gorgeous and under $50! Major score.
- Did you guys here about Target’s new price matching program (here)? They’re not only matching Walmart’s pricing now, but Amazon and several other others (from only 5 in the past to 29 now)! Pretty impressive stuff…just in time for the holiday season too!
- Please tell me that you guys have seen this movie dance mashup set to Bruno Mars’s “Uptown Funk”. Super well down, and some great movie scenes were used (and the song’s pretty great too ;))!
- I’ve found the most perfect leopard print scarf out there, and it’s under $20! You can thank me later! ;)
- We all love budget shopping here, right? Apparently while I was out of the country, I was featured with 19 other budget fashionistas (thanks Tracy for the alert)! Check out all the others…you might just find a few new accounts to follow!
- My favorite ultrasoft Target sweaters are baaaaaccckkkk right now! Pick them up (they come in like every color ever) and surrender yourself to the softness!
- Who doesn’t love instant gratification? Here are 43 products that provide instant results! I’ll have to check out several of these “instant wonders”!
- You like scallops, I like scallops. This bag has scallops…see where I’m going with this?! ;) Super cute and comes in black or brown!
- On Target item: Merona Navy Blazer (almost exact)
- Necklace: thrifted (similar)
- Tank: Ann Taylor Outlet (super similar)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; super similar)
- Jeans: Mossimo, Target (similar)
- Flats: Sole Society (exact…just a few sizes left though!)