I’m in love with all the leaves changing colors here in the Midwest, and we had the chance to go apple picking this past Sunday, so after picking some delicious apples and enjoying some cider, I’m officially in the fall mood. That’s really really inspired today’s transitional fall outfit.
It’s almost too warm here this week for a sweater, but the temperatures are dipping in the the mid 40s here at night, so I’m sure this outfit would be a great date night or going out with friends look! And once those temperatures continue to drop (so not ready for that though), you can easily add tights and a collared shirt under this outfit to have an appropriate work look!
So keep on changing shades leaves, I’m ready for you, but try to do it slowly! ;)
- Covergirl Outlast Lipstick in Magnetic Mauve
- J.Crew Factory Dark Cinnamon Cable Knit Sweater
- Target Gold/Red Statement Necklace
- Merona Dark Red Crossbody Satchel (comes in five other colors)
- J.Crew Factory Polka Dot Print Skirt
- Sam & Libby Black Ankle Boots