I don’t really want to talk about it (even though I love fall), but colder temperatures are headed our way. Eeeeeeeeek!
However, I find it easier to think about it if we focus on the positive…layering and new clothes! ;) Here are some of my favorites that are out there currently…look at all those patterns and colors!
The leopard print sweater would look great with a black skirt and tights, and that polka dot hat would add cheer to any coat! I’m in love with red/black buffalo print (I keep wearing this scarf over and over again) this season, and plaid in general is obviously huge (so hello cobalt blue plaid coat) this year! And who can resist a bright yellow scarf!
So bring it on, temps! (Jusssssssssst kidding, please don’t!)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Leopard Print Sweater
- Old Navy Blue Plaid Wool Peacoat (also comes in a black watch plaid and several solids)
- Old Navy Polka Dot Pom Hat
- Mossimo Supply Co. Red/Black Buffalo Plaid Vest (love love love)
- BP Yellow Oversized Scarf