Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’ve been looking to add a classic leather watch to my collection, and this one from Fossil is my frontrunner. I love Fossil watches and actually bought The Husband one for our anniversary this year!
- Blogger love of the week: Kimberly does it again. Once again, she styled items from Old Navy into two outfits, and once again, I want everything!
- Toggle/duffel coats are always majorly sought after coats, because they’re functional AND cute. I have a tan one already, but this one comes in black, gray, AND a super cute red! Maybe bundling up won’t be so bad in this bad boy!
- If you’re looking for a new book to read, definitely check out The Everygirl’s Fall Reading List (here). I read Mindy Kaling’s book on our Europe trip, and it was a quick and very fun read!
- How cute is this 103-year-old woman who dressed up as Wonder Woman for her birthday AND volunteered! I want to be this cool when I’m 103!
- I love this statement necklace from Ann Taylor. It would work well with so many different outfits, but I’ll wait for one of their awesome sales before buying!
- I’ll be the first to admit that I hate commercials, but this one from Extra gum is one of the sweetest commercials ever, and I may have loved it so much that I watched it twice. All the feels.
- These tortoise shell print shoes are under $30 and might be sitting in my online shopping cart at this very moment! So cute!
- Did you guys hear about Target’s new collection with the blog Who What Wear? Check it out here. It’s launching in February 2016, and I’m sure to want everything. The two best parts are that new pieces from the collection will be launching the first week of every month and every piece will be $50 or less!
- I’m obsessing over this wine/burgundy/oxblood suede purse that I just got from Express. Perfect size, and I love that you can easily change the chain length to make “different purses.”
- On Target item: Merona Black Satchel Purse (similar styles here)
- Sunglasses: Gap Factory (super similar)
- Lip Color: Almay (exact)
- Shirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Color: “Midnight Mod” (exact)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor (similar)
- Heels: Sole Society (almost exact)