On the weekends, The Husband and I love to go for early morning walks to get coffee and take The Puppy for his daily exercise. It’s a good way to get moving early on in the day and helps to wake us up (I guess the coffee helps with that too)!
As we get closer and closer to the W-word (whispers winter as quietly as possible), those early morning walks get colder and colder. For awhile, I was getting by with a cozy sweater or sweatshirt and then began layering that with one of my many puffer vests. Well, last Sunday, it was only 40 degrees or so when we went walking, so I needed to bust out a lighter winter coat and hat and gloves!
Time to stock up on bundling up pieces and cuddle up with a loved one and a cup of coffee!
- Merona Lake Blue Wool Blend Pea Coat
- Isotoner Gold Polka Dot Mittens (get these now if you want them…they sold out so fast last year!)
- Old Navy “But First Coffee” Mug (this comes in a ton of colors/sayings/patterns…I can’t pick a favorite!)
- Old Navy Green Plaid Flannel Scarf
- Talbots Teal Hedgehog Graphic Print Sweater