Fall = plaid time in my opinion, and now is the time for plaid to shine. Put me in, Coach!
You see, plaid is having a major year, as it was the focus of Target’s fall collection with Adam Lippes (old news, I know)! You can find what’s left of the whole collection here (and I’m still seeing lots of pieces in my local stores), but there’s just a lot of great plaid pieces out there right now beyond this fun collaboration.
I’ve rounded up some of my favorites below, but I’m super drawn to the puffer vest (shocker, I know) and THAT Tommy cardigan! Does he know the way to my heart or what?
The power of plaid is real, y’all!
- Old Navy Plaid Banded Loafers
- Charter Club Blue/Green Plaid Puffer Vest
- Timex Plaid Watch
- Merona Black/White Plaid Sweater (comes in two other plaid varieties)
- Old Navy Black/White Plaid Pants (comes in many more plaids/prints/solids)
- Merona Red/White Plaid Blanket Scarf
- Adam Lippes for Target Black/White Plaid Flats (these also come in a heeled version here)
- Tommy Hilfiger Navy/Red/White Plaid Cardigan