This is one of those outfits where I would take one of everything (except maybe the navy cardigan…because I already have one of those), and Reason #103 that style blogging is hard.
Because when you make a really great outfit or see a really great outfit on another blogger, you immediate want it ALLLLL (the struggle is real)! Which of course, in the grand scheme of things, if that’s the hardest thing I encounter all day, then I’m doing alright. But what I find is easier than going into mountains of debt over the latest handbag is to take items in your closet and make them work into the outfits.
So for example, you may not have a floral print popover shirt, but maybe you have a plaid button down. So use that and a cardigan in one of the colors from the plaid. Then grab a pair of pants (jeans/cords/chinos/etc.), neutral shoes, and a watch or bracelet and a matching-color purse, and you’ve successfully recreated this outfit!
If all else fails, just click all my links below…I’ll show you where to get everything above! ;)
- Moda Luxe Wine Zipper Crossbody Purse
- J.Crew Factory Floral Print Popover Shirt
- Timex Maroon Quilted Watch (via exclusive Target collection – check out all the other cool colors/prints here)
- J.Crew Factory Tan Cords
- J.Crew Factory Navy Blue Cardigan (comes in a million other colors)
- Sam & Libby Tan Flat Ankle Boots