Since it’s the day before Halloween, I’d thought I would dedicate today’s Five for Friday to my top black and orange finds. Orange is a hard color for me to wear, but I love how autumn perfect the color is!
And then (to be even more festive) I turned the “Five for Friday” circle into a pumpkin, patted myself on the back, and asked The Husband how creative he thought I was…to which he rolled his eyes…so that means super creative, right? ;)
Happy (early) Halloween, y’all!
- Mossimo Orange Ultrasoft Sweater (comes in many other colors)
- H&M Black Ankle Boots (under $50!!)
- Old Navy Orange Puffer Vest (comes in several other colors)
- Merona Black/White Stripe Boatneck Tee
- Merona Orange Buckle Crossbody Purse (I can’t decide between this one or the yellow one!)