If you’ve been reading along with this blog since last fall or winter, you know that I have an unhealthy obsession with ankle boots. But this fall, I’ve been fighting the urge to bust them out, because like the dreaded tights of winter, I know that I’ll be sick of them come January…
And let me be the first to tell you that winter in the Midwest goes forever, including into February, March, and sometimes even April! So while I’m not breaking out the ankle boots just yet, it’s only a matter of time before I do. And I could always use another pair right?
Just to make sure that I have a rotation going on…that seems super practical and smart of me. You know what else is super practical? Ankle boots under $100, which all of the ones below are!
Practical, smart, and stylish…now that’s a great slogan right there. Bill me later, Target. ;)
- Style&co. Brown Ankle Boots (also comes in three other colors)
- TOMS Colorful Ankle Boots (that colored yarn detailing!)
- Unity by Carlos Santana Strap Ankle Boots (also comes in black)
- Mossimo Black Buckle Ankle Boots
- Sam & Libby Black Flat Ankle Boots (also comes in tan)
- Topshop Cognac Ankle Boots
- Betseyville Leopard Print Ankle Boots (business in the front/party in the back!)
- Style&co. Grey Ankle Boots (also comes in three other colors)