Puns for titles of blog posts will never, ever get old to me. Sure, to you they will, but never to me! And this blog is really all about me, dontcha know? ;)
But brooches are really have a moment lately. I’ve seen tons of other bloggers wearing them on sweaters, coats, scarves, hats, and even on necklaces! So that inspired me to bust out some of my brooches and wear them with my new “souvenir” sweater (see my Ireland post here for more details on that) and some old favorites for a warm and comfy fall outfit. How great are navy and maroon together? Might be my new favorite fall color combination.
Are you a brooch fan? Or do you think they’re too vintage for your style?
- On Target item: Merona Crepe Patterned Shirt (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact)
- Sweater: L.L. Bean (exact)
- Brooches: thrifted (similar options below)
- Nail Color: “Midnight Mod” (exact)
- Purse: Express (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Socks: Merona, Target (exact)
- Boots: Nordstrom (super similar under $80!)