Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- If anyone sees this stunning red/blue plaid dress go on sale from Ann Taylor, alert your favorite style blogger (coughMEcough), okay? ;) It’s like they know I love red/blue with all their new pieces!
- Blogger love of the week: Even though she makes fun of my beloved Colts in this post, I still adore Sarah (Indy bloggers for life!), her casual fall outfit, and her fierce fierce fierce shoes. We’re all in agreement that she needs a Colts sweatshirt though, right? Or at least this sweater from Ann Taylor!
- The Tommy Hilfiger section of Macy’s is my favorite section, and this navy/white textured skirt is my new favorite piece to price stalk! ;)
- After 59 years of making Barbie, Mattel finally got the advertisement (here) done of WHY most girls play (and why they should play with Barbies). I still think they’ve got so more to do (body proportions to start with), but this is such a great step!
- Another blogger posted this article about how often and when you should be drinking coffee, and I should really pretend that I never saw this article…because I’m head over heels for coffee. I don’t even drink it for the caffeine sometimes! I just love the smell/taste/warmth! Is anyone else an addict like me and my grandma? ;)
- If you missed out on the plaid scarf that every fashion blogger ever owns, there’s a really similar one here! Now’s your chance!
- Discovering new drugstore makeup that really works is hard work. What’s good…what’s not-so-good? But don’t worry, The Everygirl has taken all the guesswork out of it for you with their top five picks.
- I really like graphic sweatshirts, but I’m never sure how to wear/style them other than with jeans. That being said I could probably make an exception for this “happy” sweatshirt and this “very good” one!
- My Sole Society shoes are some of my favorite pairs of shoes, so I love this article on 3 types of fall shoes you need and how to style them!
- This is NOT a drill. Target has L.L.Bean-style duck boots for $50 in two different color combos (here)! I guarantee that these will sell out fast, so I’d order them now! I’m thinking about ordering a pair to see how they compare and will do a blog post about it if I do!
- BONUS: Katie (a nice Style On Target reader…with a great name ;)) alerted me yesterday that the Cartwheel app has 25% off women’s apparel (in stores only) from now until November 7! I know where I’m going on my lunch break tomorrow, thanks Katie! :)
- On Target item: Merona Red/Black Buffalo Plaid Blanket Scarf (exact)
- Lip Color: Almay (exact)
- Sweater: Loft (similar)
- Nail Color: “Game of Chromes” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; super similar)
- Pants: Loft (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)