I have a fun new game for us to play today. It’s called “Brown or Purple or Burgundy?” and the goal of the game…is to tell me what color my sweater is.
Sounds easy, right? Wrong.
It’s labeled here on Target’s website as brown, and I thought when I was ordering it that I was getting this gorgeous (and oh-so-soft) chocolate brown sweater. It arrived, and frankly I thought Target had sent me the wrong sweater (it’s happened before, people!)! No worries though Target, because the color was the beautiful burgundy/oxblood color, and you’re all sick of hearing how obsessed I am with this color this fall. So into the keep pile it goes, and I’m thinking I have a brand-new burgundy sweater!
Well then I head over to my best friend B’s house for Tuesday Girl Date (where we watch trashy TV and catch up on each other’s lives…highly recommend this weekly tradition), and she was wearing the same sweater! Only she thought it was a moody purple-y color!
So it’s up to you guys! Is Target’s website right…aka brown? Or is it my vote for burgundy (don’t be swayed by the home team ;))? Or does B knock it out of the park with her purple vote?
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (exact and in so many other colors!)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Magnetic Mauve )
- Necklace: Forever21 (similar)
- Nail Color: “Game of Chromes” (exact)
- Skirt: Loft (similar windowpane options below)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super similar and under $50!)
- Shoes: Sole Society (almost exact)