Starting today and continuing every Thursday up until Christmas (that’s 8 Gift Guides!!), I’m going to be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range. Most of the items will be from Target (because I honestly love the heck out of that place), but if I find something I truly love elsewhere, it’ll be thrown in there too!
If there’s a particular person you are shopping for and need advice on what to get them, let me know and I can try to arrange a post for that person! Sound good?
Here we go then!
The 2015 Gift Guides are starting out with one of my favorite “groups” of people. The Homebodies (full disclosure, I am one of these 80% of the time)!
Habitat: Their home/couch/favorite oversized chair
Loves: Cuddling up on the couch, sipping some hot chocolate or tea, and being buried under blankets
Dislikes: Organized activities outside the home, putting their “real life” clothes back on, and being cold
Check out my picks for your favorite homebody!
- Xhilaration Cozy Socks (theses come in prints here – like foxes! – and solids here)
- Old Navy Patterned Coffee Cups
- Merona Reversible Oversized Blanket Scarf (is it a blanket or a scarf…or BOTH?!)
- Gilligan & O’Malley Gray/Pink Pajama Set
- Yankee Candle Cookies for Santa Candle
- J.Crew Factory Gold Coasters (because who doesn’t want to put their drink on a snazzy coaster)
- Merona Moccasin Slippers (these come in several other colors)
- Threshold Cable Knit Throw Pillow (we just got these for our living room…they’re as soft as a cloud!)
- Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief Tea (this is my favorite night time tea!)
- Old Navy Stripe Throw Blanket (comes in several other patterns too)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Patterned Cardigan