Today’s fun highlights:
- Working today, but it is the LAST full Friday I work this year thanks to need-to-use vacation days, alternative work schedule, and holidays! #paaaaarty
- I’m sorry, not sorry. It does not get much better for me in a casual weekend outfit than this one: dog hat, stripes, red and blue, and a vest. All of my favorites wrapped into one…now I just need a cup of coffee, and we’ll be set! Perfect for walking Cooper or running errands or strolling through a farmer’s market!
- I’ve pretty much been living in these Loft jeans, and I can’t wait to receive the other ones that I ordered. I’m hoping the dark wash (here) and the black pair (here) are just as good as this pair!
- This weekend is one of our last free weekends for the year, so we’re keeping it pretty chill. We also have to rake up all the leaves in our yard. Ick. Fingers crossed The Husband will let me jump in all of them, but my chances aren’t looking too hot.
- My dad is coming down Sunday to take me to the Denver Broncos/Indianapolis Colts game! I am also paying him in “free lunch dollars” to hang up a mirror for me, since The Husband and I failed on our attempts. Dads are the best (and just better at that stuff, don’t you agree?)!
- Loft: $20 off regular-priced pants and skirts and an extra 60% off sale items!
- Ann Taylor: $50 off regular priced dresses through Sunday and extra 50% off sale styles!
- J.Crew: 25% off select styles and an extra 30% off sale styles with code GETSHOPPING!
- J.Crew Factory: Extra 35% off (online only) with code YOUWIN!
- Old Navy: 40% orders of $100 or more with code ENJOY!
- Gap: 40% off your purchase online only with code WOW (good through Monday)!
- Talbots: 30% off friends and family sale with code FRIENDS30!
- I want nearly everything, but especially this buffalo plaid print skirt that I would wear to work EVERY SINGLE WEEK!
- Target: Buy $75 worth of clothing/shoes/accessories and get 20% off!
- I love this new fair isle print sweater and think it would look great with jeans, skirts, and dress pants!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (this year’s version; super similar navy/red stripe)
- Hat: Harding Lane (exact; other styles including a blue dog version!)
- Vest: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Sneakers: New Balance (exact)