Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I want all of the new winter arrivals from Talbots (here), but I don’t have enough money, so I’ll “settle” for this buffalo plaid vest and these red/navy polka dot loafers!
- Blogger love of the week: Doesn’t Rachel look GORGEOUS in her stripes and plaid combo? Pinning this one right now!
- I’m sorry, Loft…are there tiny little acorns on this shirt? I need. Guaranteed to increase your fall street cred with the squirrels! ;)
- I may have discovered the best/most dangerous website ever. You all know that I love dogs right? I have one (Cooper) and if I wasn’t married, I’d probably have like 5-10 more. A new website, Paws Like Me, has you answer a personality style question and then matches you with a rescue dog that needs adopting! What a great idea…now to convince The Husband that we need another dog!
- Since I’ve wrapped up my Europe travel posts and have enjoyed enough time at home on my couch, I figured we could all use 5 books that will inspire further travelust. Check out The Everygirl’s list here. Road trip, anyone?
- It’s not too soon to start thinking about New Year’s Eve outfits, right? Well, if not, then these silver kitten heels should be at the TOP of your last. Plus, they’d be super fun at Christmas parties and even Thanksgiving (when you bring your nicest silver out ;))!
- I love love love the Miss Adventure Kate Spade videos with Anna Kendrick, and there’s a new one out! This one is holiday themed and features Zosia Mamet (from Girls) too!
- Stop the presses, this winter coat from JCPenney is almost an exact dupe of the J.Crew Chateau Coat (here) and the J.Crew Factory Vail Coat (here) that was all the top bloggers’ favorite last year! Snag it for almost under $100!
- For your fall viewing pleasure, I give you this adorable pup video…and a whole bunch of leaves! Disclosure: I may have watched this about 15 times…so cute!
- It’s official. Tommy Hilfiger knows me too well…a whimsical fox graphic sweater? That plus the dog/leaf video up there just ended this post on cuteness overload!
- On Target item: Merona Embellished Sweater (super similar; other embellished options below)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super similar and under $50!)
- Pants: Loft (exact)
- Shoes: Sole Society (similar)