As you may know, this gift guide series started last week and continues every Thursday up until Christmas (that’s 8 Gift Guides!). I’ll be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range. Most of the items will be from Target (because I honestly love the heck out of that place), but if I find something I truly love elsewhere, it’ll be thrown in there too!
If there’s a particular person you are shopping for and need advice on what to get them, let me know and I can try to arrange a post for that person! Sound good?
In case you missed them…
And here we go with this week’s guide!
The 2015 Gift Guides continue with your glitzy and glamorous giftee. Rihanna always said to shine bright like a diamond, and Fergie can spell out glamorous for you if you want! These ladies take that to heart.
The GLITZY and GLAMOROUS
Habitat: Parties, other social events, anywhere there is sparkles
Loves: Standing out, dressing up, leopard prints, metallics, anything that catches the light or draws attention, statement necklaces
Dislikes: Blending in, not wearing silver or gold, drab looks
Check out my picks (all $50 or under) for your favorite glamour girl!
- BP Gold and Clear Crystal Statement Necklace
- Sonix “Queen Bee” iPhone 6 Plus (and 6s Plus) Cell Phone Case (also here for 6 and 6s)
- Under One Sky Reversible Gold/Black Crossbody Clutch (this thing looks amazing!)
- A+ by Aldo for Target Glitter Black Flats (these come in gold and navy too)
- Nordstrom Faux Fur Stole (also comes in a black and a black/blue)
- Mossimo Gold/Black Watch
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polishes in Terra-Cotta and Game of Chromes (make sure to get the top coat here)
- Nate Berkus for Target Gold Stapler (how much more fun would stapling be!?)
- Xhilaration “Hello Lovely” Throw Pillow (I promise to not put a pillow in all of these gift guides, but this one was too perfect!)
- Sam & Libby Silver Bow Ballet Flats (these come in three other metallic colors!)
- Merona Gold Sparkle Wallet