Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’m not huge on pajama sets (I usually wear just a soft t-shirt and shorts/pants to bed). That all changed once I got these striped pajamas from Old Navy for under $30! So cute, and now I have my eyes on the polka dot pair too (here)!
- Blogger love of the week: I love love love this vest (okay, okay…and the whole outfit) from Cathy. Gingham AND a puffer vest? Yes, please!
- Adorable polka dot sweater for the win! I can’t decide which of the three color combinations I like more though!
- 15 easy tips for taking better Instagram photos...I’m taking a few of these to heart! Are you following me on Instagram yet? If not, you should be!
- Because sometimes you need a little pick-me-up (we ALL have those days), here are 33 simple ways to fall back in love with your life again! #28 almost always does it for me, how about you?
- These strappy pumps are perfectly neutral with a hint of sass for any corporate workplace…aka I need them in gray!
- Did you hear about the new holiday drink at Starbucks (beyond the Toasted Graham Latte)? I’m definitely ready to have my first “red holiday cup,” so I might have to give this one a try!
- If I needed another winter coat (I have waaaaay too many), I would definitely have my eye on this striped/colorblock one from JCPenney! Love the mix of colors, and even the solid color versions are classic-ly chic!
- If you haven’t heard of the Avett Brothers, go read their top 11 meaningful lyrics here and then go listen to all their songs! They’re lyrical geniuses, and their song “Swept Away” was The Husband and I’s first dance song!
- Remember that hedgehog sweater from Talbots awhile back (here if you missed it), well if you loved that, you’ll LOVE this porcupine welcome mat! Too cute to even step on! I’m trying to convince The Husband that we need it!
- On Target item: Merona Tan Blazer (almost exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact in “Red Revenge“)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Dress: Uniqlo (similar stripe options below)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Cambridge Satchel Co. (exact style, similar color)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)