Guhhh (noise of fake exasperation)!
There are so many great pieces out there right now, that’s it’s getting harder and harder to narrow down to five for my Five For Friday posts from the many, many, many items that I would buy right-this-second-if-money-was-not-needed-for-mortgage-groceries-heating-puppy treats-etc. I can’t be the only one, right?
So I’m thinking smart, and looking to buy items that look WAY more expensive than they really are. Longer lengths, better details, classic patterns, great fit. They all help to make a splurge item look more spendy and keep that more of that all important money in your wallet!
That way Cooper can have his treats…and I can have plaid shoes too! ;)
- Topshop Black Crossbody Purse (this looks a billion dollars more than it is!)
- Maison Jules Black/White Polka Dot Midi Dress
- Mossimo Burgundy Faux Leather Skirt (comes in black too)
- Sole Society Red/Black Plaid Heels (so many other colors/patterns in this style)
- American Living Fair Isle Print Sweater (comes in black and red styles too)