Whether we like it or not, those temperatures are dropping (like it’s hot…dropping like it’s hot), and we’re layering up with jackets, blazers, scarves, etc. So why not add a cardi(gan) to the mix? They’re great for work (over a collared shirt) or weekend (over a basic or graphic tee).
Ain’t no party, like a cardi party, because at a cardi party….
EVERYONE STAYS WARM!
And that’s important, folks! So check out my current favorite cardigan picks (but seriously that buffalo plaid one might have to come home with me!) and throw your own cardi party in your closet!
- Merona Black/White Grid Print Cardigan
- Merona Berry Purple Favorite Cardigan (comes in sooo many other colors…this one was just my fav!)
- Old Navy Patterned Open Cardigan
- Merona Colorblock Stripe Cardigan (comes in a gray version too)
- Merona Navy Print Open Cardigan
- Bar III Buffalo Plaid Print Cardigan (OBSESSED!)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Cable Knit Open Cardigan (comes in many other colors too)
- Merona Black/White Dotted Pattern Cardigan