I accidently did it, guys. I busted out the tights. Maybe a bit early, but in my defense, it was pretty cold…like 45-degrees or something. Yes, I know it gets waaaaay colder in the Midwest (like this weekend…when we had SNOW!), but I’m a baby when it comes to cold.
Plus, these tights aren’t normal tights…they’re slightly sheer and they have polka dots on them, and on top of that, they’re awfully cute. They were practically BEGGING to be let out of my “tight drawer”! Begging, I tell you.
Plus, I probably hadn’t shaved in a couple of
See? Practical, cute, and lazy. New slogan for the blog? I’ll definitely take it into consideration!
What about you? It’s late November, have you busted out your tights yet?
- On Target item: Merona Black Heels (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact in “Red Revenge“)
- Necklace: Target (exact; other options below)
- Sweater: Loft (similar)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar styles here)
- Skirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Tights: unknown (super similar)