Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This sweater might be a combination of my favorite things: stripes, classic color combo, AND elbow patches! Already in my online shopping cart…
- Blogger love of the week: Per usual, Nicole makes basic closet pieces look AMAZING! Commence pinning now. This is one outfit that I know I’ll be recreating!
- Cashmere sweaters in every color ever and for under $60? You better believe I’ll be ordering one! Sale ends today, so use the code FEAST to order one today!
- Adele. Stop being so perfect. This new song (okay, the whole album) is amazing! Also, did you guys see this video where she pretends to be an Adele impersonator, soooo funny!
- Just in time for your Thanksgiving festivities…here are 8 different mashed potato recipes (my favorite Thanksgiving dish). Spoiler alert, I bet none of them are as good as my mom’s (I’m sure she’ll invite you over to prove it, too ;))..even though the bacon ones sound pretty great!
- File this under things I don’t need, but really really like: this pillow that states that the struggle is real. Wouldn’t this be so great to just hold up and express how you really feel? Perfect for that friend that just can’t even! ;)
- Someone posted this video on my wedding photographer’s wall on Facebook, so I had to go take a look at it. It’s about what happens if six different photographers take a photo of one man, but there’s a special catch that is pretty interesting!
- I’m asking for these pajamas for Christmas, because there is nothing better than gingham pajamas!
- Please tell me you guys have seen Jimmy Fallon’s new product for J.Crew. You’ll never ever guess what it is, but per usual, he’s hilarious!
- This fair isle sweater is one of the best I’ve seen all year, and you’ll never guess where it is from! It would look great with jeans, dress pants, and skirts/tights!
- Bonus: You know my favorite ultra soft sweaters (last seen here)?! Yeah, well they’re on sale this week for $10.80. Get them here before they sell out!
ps. And yes, all that talk in yesterday’s post about busting out the tights? I might have a few more bare leg looks in me yet! Indiana weather is weird, y’all!
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact – in Candy Apple)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Necklace: thrifted (similar)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)