Dear lovely readers,
This year I am thankful for…
- Readers/followers like you who make this blog so fun to write and share! I’m seriously so lucky to have great readers and great blog friends! Thanks for coming to this space and sharing your lives with me (and putting up with my dad/bad jokes)! :)
- The Husband and his wonderful family that is letting me spend Thanksgiving with them this year. He’s my rock and the best coffeemaker in this house (because coffee always tastes better when someone else makes it for you)!
- Parents who love and support me (and The Husband) on life decisions and just general well-being (aka will talk to me on the phone about Colts football games and where something might be located in the grocery store). I’ll miss them this year during actual Thanksgiving, but I get to see them next weekend!
- A younger brother who lives super far away, but whom has never been a closer friend and confidant (and does the WORST/BEST Guy Fieri impression ever).
- Friends who are really like family members.
- A puppy who is the sweetest, most loyal, cuddliest ever.
- An acorn blouse that is perfectly festive for Thanksgiving celebrations (and 50% off today)!
- And a long list of other things that I could list for hours, because I am blessed to the max!
Happy Thanksgiving all, to you and yours! Have a great time with your families today and see you for some shopping tomorrow! :)
Unless you’re ready to go now…then enjoy 40% off apparel and accessories online at Target.com!
- On Target item: Merona Yellow Cardigan (similar)
- Hat: Merona, Target (similar)
- Blouse: Loft (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Socks: Merona, Target (exact)
- Boots: Nordstrom (super similar under $80!)