Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Madewell came out with a gift guide here for items under $25 (they have other gift guides here as well), and I want everything! Guess that’s what happens when you pretend to be a Madewell girl (see this post if you missed it!).
- Blogger love of the week: Anna Jane of the blog, See Jane, is definitely not plain. I love how she styled her printed dress with a suede jacket and ankle boots! Love it, lady!
- A cozy striped hoodie in three different colors? Yes, please!
- These 15 celebrity ladies and their crazy-dog-lady-esque pictures made my week just a bit brighter! How cute are these pups and their loving owners? Amanda Seyfried and her Aussie might be my favorite…or Emma Stone…she’s always my fav!
- I don’t listen to podcasts regularly, but I do like them every now and then, especially when they’re as good as the first season of Serial (when is the second season out, anyone??). Here’s a list from Levo League of the top 10 podcasts for women (though some of them are great for mean as well)!
- I love this little makeup kit from Clinique (and the price is pretty amazing too)! Just add your favorite mascara (my favorite here) and foundation (my favorite here), and you’ve got everything that you need for any kind of pretty and natural makeup look you want!
- This handmade dollhouse is out of control! It’s super creative and really unique (not to mention probably took a TON of time), but the real question is when can I move in?
- And once again, Tommy just gets me (yes, we’re on a first name basis). Red, navy, plaid and pleated…this skirt has it going on!
- B sent me this funny little image a few weeks ago, and it is still applicable today (warning, includes one curse word). Why are work weeks so looooooooooooooooong (especially after holidays)?!
- This “I Love You” mug is so cute, and I love the hidden message inside the cup! It would make a great gift with a hot chocolate mix or coffee gift card inside (plus, free shipping)!
- Bonus item: These dog printed socks might need to make their way home with me the next time I’m at the mall! Toooooo cute!
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (exact, in so many other colors)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (super similar version at Target right now)
- Brooch: unknown (similar)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar styles)
- Pants: Loft (similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)