This weekend, I’m heading home to bake cookies with my mom, and I’m really looking forward to it!
It’s the perfect excuse to sleep in, wear comfy sweaters, cozy up to a fireplace, eat too many cookies, and chill out before the busy holiday season starts (let’s not even talk about how far behind I am in present buying!). So this week for the Five for Friday, I’m focusing in on some casual items to help fight the bad kind of chill (aka cold temperatures) and embrace the good kind of chill (you know…Netflix and chill).
Anyone have any good cookie recipes for us (or Netflix moive/show recommendations)?
ps. All the Target items are 30% off this week (through Saturday night)!
- Land’s End Gray Marl Cable Knit Sweater (available in other colors)
- Mossimo Cognac Riding Boots (under $50 and also comes in black)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Cream Sherpa Tote Purse (also comes in a clutch version here)
- Merona Quilted Vest (available in other colors)
- INC Dark Rinse Skinny Jeans (25% off the sale price with code FRIEND)